The voluptuous Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal added a year on 2017 New Year’s first day. She is well known for her role as ‘Chinny’ in popular M-Net sopa opera,Tinsel.
Doronize.com presents you with 7 things about Moyo Lawal you probably didn’t know:
1. Moyo Lawal was born in Badagry, Lagos state.
2. She attended primary school and secondary school at Tomobid Primary School and Lagos State Model College respectively.
3. She studied Creative Arts in the University Of Lagos.
4. Lawal began acting in small play productions.
5. Lawal made her debut in a television series titled, ‘Shallow Waters’ in 2005.
6. She lost her mother in 2014 and was buried according to Muslim rites in the Vaults Garden Ikoyi, Lagos
7. Moyo Lawal’s first acting fee was N5,000 per episode.
What else do you know about her that you will like us to know as well?